THINK SMART– BE SAFE
Tips from CyberHawaii
- DO NOT open emails, links, or attachments from unrecognized email addresses or phone numbers.
- DO change your Password on a regular basis; DO NOT share your Password.
- DO back up your data / information regularly.
- DO NOT install or connect any personal software or hardware to your organization’s network without permission.
- DO report all suspicious or unusual problems with your computer to your organization’s IT person or supervisor.
- DO have clear policies and procedures for employee use of your organization’s information technologies.
- DO implement firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and internet content filtering.
- DO update your anti-virus software and security “patches” regularly.